Keynote topics focus on Business Strategy, Market Strategy, Management Strategy, and Client Strategy.
Every speaking engagement is customized to match the needs and temperaments of each audience.
Have served as a keynote presenter for many years, my presentations can be tailored as training sessions, facilitated brainstorming, or roll-up-your-sleeves workshops.
Keynote topics presented to date are organized under my four distinct service areas. They include:
- The Value of Strategic Legal Markets
- Alternative Legal Service Providers Are No Longer Alternative
- The Price is Right: Measuring Client Value in Legal Practice
- How to Bring a Sales Discipline to Your Law Firm
- Innovation and Personal Injury Firms: Innovating Through People, Processes, Technology, and Finance
- Modern Approaches to Networking: Connecting Effectively and Adding Value While Working Remotely
- Industry Alignment: Client Analysis to Team Implementation
- Promoting Your Law Firm and Individual Brand
- Branding Makes for Better Business
- Self-Marketing for Lawyers
- Play to Your Strengths: Marketing and Business Development Strategies for Lawyers
- Marketing and Business Development for Women Lawyers
- Creating Effective Business Development Plans
- Build Your Business: Business Development for Associates
- Nuanced Growth: Business Development for Partners
- Digital Legal Marketing: Adding Value to Your Website and Social Media Vehicles While Realizing Better Return on Investment
- Creating a Law Practice Micro-Niche: Why and How Niche and Micro-niche Practices Enable One-of-One Market Positioning
- Where Do We Go From Here: Thriving Within a Rapidly Changing Legal Market
- Coffee in the Times of COVID: Marketing and Business Development Strategies for Lawyers Considering Their Careers During and After the Pandemic
- Developing an Outstanding Client Service Culture
- The Value of Client Feedback
- What Clients Think of You: Strategies to Retain Current Clients and Attract Targeted Prospects
- Building Client Trust
- Clients First
My presentations are value-packed with proven advice and smart solutions. Because my sessions are mainly interactive, a presentation often becomes a working meeting.
I am told that many attendees will make changes to their approach either during our session or shortly thereafter, and that this has an immediate positive effect on how they do business.