All relationships worth having need to be nurtured, developed and leveraged. This is why networking is an important key skill.
Learn how to network effectively while working remotely, add value to your interactions, and remain visible when digital.
Interactive Webinar Presentation
Join us Thursday, April 21, 2022, 12:00-1:30 p.m. (ET) for Modern Approaches to Networking: Developing and Leveraging Relationships to Bolster Your Career.
Our discussion will focus on keys to success that include:
- Interacting authentically with a new contact when you can’t meet in person
- Using effective collaboration tools to check in with current clients
- Adding value to your digital interactions with clients and contacts
- Being proactive about your career: strategies for using LinkedIn to identify and connect with people who can help you advance in your career
- Staying visible and sharing experiences with your colleagues and the legal community while working remotely
This will be an interactive webinar with attendee participation so expect a bouncy session full of ideas, solutions, fun and laughter. Please join us.
This webinar is part of the Canadian Bar Association’s Solutions Series.
Many thanks to the Canadian Bar Association for bringing us together for this discussion.
Heather Suttie is widely acknowledged as one of the world’s leading authorities on legal market strategy and management of legal services firms.
For 25 years, she has advised leaders of premier law firms and legal service providers worldwide — Global to Solo | BigLaw to NewLaw — on innovative strategies pertaining to business, markets, management, and clients.
The result is accelerated performance achieved through a distinctive one of one legal market position and sustained competitive advantage leading to greater market share, revenue, and profits.
The effect is accomplishment of the prime objective — To Win.