** A recording of this webinar is available on-demand. **
Estates law firms must evolve their business strategies in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Estates law is a growth area of legal practice primarily due to the diminishing presence of the financially prudent Post War generation – born 1928 to 1945 – while their Boomer heirs – born 1946 to 1964 – who are known as “the longest-living generation in history,” enter active retirement.
How are estates lawyers managing this growth for their clients and themselves, both now and in the future?
Join us Wednesday, June 14, 2023, 1:00-2:00 p.m. (ET) for How are Estates Law Firms Evolving Their Business Strategies in a Competitive Marketplace?
Discussion highlights include:
- Innovation processes: How emerging digital platforms are helping estate law firms to be more efficient while providing a better user experience for their clients, especially pertaining to estate planning, administration, and litigation.
- Collaboration: How estate lawyers are partnering with other professionals to deliver a better experience and outcomes for clients.
- Money Matters: Addressing financial challenges in estate administration and litigation for beneficiaries and executors.
I am looking forward to chairing this discussion and learning from panelists:
- Jordan Atin, Counsel & Co-Founder eState Planner, Hull and Hull
- Riyaz Dharamshi, Founder and CEO, Escheatify
- Shannon James, Associate, Carscallen LLP
- Cindy Williams, Vice-President, Risk Assessment & Lead, Plaintiff Lending, BridgePoint Financial Group
Learn more and sign up.
Heather Suttie is an internationally recognized legal market strategy and management consultant to leaders of premier law firms and legal service providers worldwide.
For 25 years, she has accelerated performance within law firms and legal service businesses — Global to Solo | BigLaw to NewLaw — by providing consultative direction on legal business strategy, market strategy, management strategy, and client strategy. The result is a distinctive one-of-one legal market position and sustained competitive advantage culminating in greater market share, revenue and profits.