Client teams help to cement key client loyalty.
Client teams facilitate service offerings and aid in retention of top clients.
Key clients are characterized by strong financials, industry growth potential, and likelihood of expansion into more practice and legal service areas. A client team will be successful when lawyers or professionals aligned with a key client are fully supportive of the concept.
- Enable concentrated focus on retention and delivery of more legal services to top revenue generating clients.
- Create opportunities for new revenue streams from key clients.
- Apply legal project management principles and rigour to manage expectations regarding work and results.
- Introduce new client-firm contacts at varying levels and ease succession.
- Increase referrals.
- Assist with training and mentoring of current personnel and recruiting new talent.