Examination of your client roster helps to identify new business opportunities.
Understanding which clients are your top revenue generators will help you to concentrate focus on them in terms of learning more about their business and legal needs and, as a result, generate new work from clients you already know.
Analysis of your clients can be done by practice, legal service, industry, geography and/or revenue. Analysis enables you to:
- Solidify areas of strength and expertise.
- Reveal or confirm key practices, services, industries or geographic locations worthy of development.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams.
- Identify dormant clients with development potential.
- Develop a reciprocal referral network.