||Client Analysis and Key Client Teams
Examination of your law firms clients by practice area, industry, geography, and/or revenue helps to identify new business opportunities and develop client teams.|
Analysis enables you to:
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams.
- Solidify areas of strength and expertise.
- Reveal and/or confirm key practices, industries or geographic locations worthy of development.
- Identify dormant clients with development potential.
Key client teams help to:
- Apply concentrated focus to retention and delivery of more services to top revenue-generating clients.
- Create opportunities for new revenue streams from growth clients.
- Increase referrals.
Leveraging Referral Networks
Why Size Matters
The Firm vs. The Lawyers
Grooming Best Clients
What In-House Counsel Really, Really Wants
Building Trusted Client Relationships
Time to Ditch the Old Practice Groups?